Finance, Policy & Staff Management
||Responsibilities include: Finance and drafting the precept, personnel and general management including maintenance of assets. Cllr’s Steve Trotter (Chair), Dave Potter, Jen Britton, Gary Holland, Hazel Wilkinson and Mrs Ginette James (Town Clerk). .|
Lechlade-on-Thames Town Council Audit Notices 2015.16
Internal and External Audit
Each year the operating procedures and processes of the Town Council, along with all financial documentation is subjected to an Internal and an External audit.
Although classed as “internal” this audit is conducted by an experienced auditor who is independent of the Town Council. On completion of this audit and the adoption of all reports by full council, the reports are submitted to an external auditor for final approval.
Once the reports are compiled there is a specified period (30 working days) when the reports are available for public scrutiny. At this point the reports are classed as unaudited. Notification of the public viewing period is posted on this website and the Town Council notice board.
- Declaration of Statement of audited accounts 31st March 2016 (1 page)
- Date of commencement for exercise of public rights 31st March 2016 (2 pages)
- External Audit (unaudited) Statement of Accounts Section 1 and 2 (2 pages)
- Receipt and Payment account 31st March 2016 (1 page)
- Receipt and Payment account 31st March 2016 Supporting Statement (1 pages)
- Bank Reconciliation 31st March 2016 (1 page)
Click here to view Audit Documents.
Finance, Policy & Staff Management Committee Minutes